:the Composer: :the Composer:

Speechless...

Gorgeous :')

KAZAHANA:Death of Formula KAZAHANA:Death of Formula

Zupah

Outstanding flash, really! This sure is a flash that at least HAS a little storyline=] Also the violence and graphics where top-notch, and the sound was great acted. There wasn't any Interactivity except for the menu, but a 1 between those 10's doesn't make sense, huh? Great job, and I hope to see more of your talents!

Michael's Stand-Up 3 Michael's Stand-Up 3

Great Job

Good job, I love your style of animation and humor, but the violence wasn't too great=]. Just kidding. You should really make more of these, well done!

Sea of Fire Sea of Fire

Haha lol

Fun game, good graphics=D

-Ch1ll

BTW: C1000 is a supermarket in The NetherlandsxD

Crank Dat Remix Youuuuuuuuuuuu Crank Dat Remix Youuuuuuuuuuuu

Ahh i love this.

Dude.. You're so good at this stuff! Like. having a throat sickness and playing a song in front of a crappy mic and screaming through it. One point of criticism : MAKE YOUR OWN MUSIC. Advise on completing this goal: First, buy some throat pastilles. Then, make your own music.

I hope this helped you.

`Alex

trashcanman responds:

i did that music in fruity loops, its not that hard

Paradise on E (Karco Remix) Paradise on E (Karco Remix)

First review!

I love this song! Great beat you got!:)

Keep it going! `Alex

Karco responds:

Thanks! :D

}{BTN}{Kokah}{BTN}{ }{BTN}{Kokah}{BTN}{

Cool:)

Well what was that mistake derived from?:P I'm very curious:) Cool song, keep it going like this;)

`Alex

B34T1N responds:

Well, I don't see how it's close to Kokah but what was actually meant to be typed was "Lolage" XD. Anyway, I'm very glad you enjoyed the song, I shall indeed keep this up, don't you worry. =]. The kind words are appreciated. Thank you very much.

}{B34T1N}{