Crank Dat Remix Youuuuuuuuuuuu Crank Dat Remix Youuuuuuuuuuuu

Ahh i love this.

Dude.. You're so good at this stuff! Like. having a throat sickness and playing a song in front of a crappy mic and screaming through it. One point of criticism : MAKE YOUR OWN MUSIC. Advise on completing this goal: First, buy some throat pastilles. Then, make your own music.

I hope this helped you.

trashcanman responds:

i did that music in fruity loops, its not that hard

Paradise on E (Karco Remix) Paradise on E (Karco Remix)

First review!

I love this song! Great beat you got!:)

Keep it going! `Alex

Karco responds:

Thanks! :D

}{BTN}{Kokah}{BTN}{ }{BTN}{Kokah}{BTN}{

Cool:)

Well what was that mistake derived from?:P I'm very curious:) Cool song, keep it going like this;)

B34T1N responds:

Well, I don't see how it's close to Kokah but what was actually meant to be typed was "Lolage" XD. Anyway, I'm very glad you enjoyed the song, I shall indeed keep this up, don't you worry. =]. The kind words are appreciated. Thank you very much.

}{B34T1N}{

[L3] I Leave Tonight [L3] I Leave Tonight

Great:)

I'm looking forward to seeing the full version of this.. Only point of critism is the bass.. it sound a little too.. misplaced in my opinion. That's just me tho. Great job!

Chaos Sphere Chaos Sphere

Cool song:)

In fact, I am going to put this on a selection list for the NG Radio Podcast:) I enjoyed this track since long, and now I found it back:) Good job on it!

B3rzerk responds:

hahah, wow dude, thanks!

TMP - {Ireland} TMP - {Ireland}

Cool!

I'm going to get this one on my selection list for NG Radio Podcast songs, if you don't mind?:) Great song, only those sounds in the beginning (they sound like broken glasses:S) aren't really adding to the song, but aside from that, good job!

fishfood2021 responds:

I'd appriciate it if you would :).

Thanks for commenting.

Final Fantasy - Face to Face Final Fantasy - Face to Face

Awesome!

Only thing you might work on is your percussion.. The cymbals had a somewhat to ringy sound.. Other than that great song!

Soaring High Soaring High

Amazing:)

Definitely on my faves list:) I can't give you a proper review atm, I'm on a crappy soundsystem, and the bass quality sucks there 0=( But I have no real points to tell you that the guy under me hasn't done yet.. Great song! Can you review my song Cube?

Geoplex responds:

Thankyou :D
Ill check out your song.
Thanx for the reveiw :)

{btn}{a.t.w Remix}{btn} {btn}{a.t.w Remix}{btn}

Weeee

Nice song! A bit on the repetitive side tho..:| But still lovely! Review my preview please:)

=Phiber

B34T1N responds:

Repetitive eh? =\ How can you say that when the entire thing changes after 2 mins? =P

Passacaglia[Trance Remix] Passacaglia[Trance Remix]

The tune reminds me of something.. deja vu @.@

What tune is this again?XD After having asked that, lets go to the review part.

The Positive:

- Piano Intro:D
- Chiparp is fine..
- Lead Synth is not extremely good, but it does the job fine:)

Things That Could Use Some Improvement:

-The organ at the beginning wasn't really contributing in a positive way to the song..
- The bass in the transition could be somewhat better..
- The bass in general can use some improvement.

Keep it on, and please review my new song..

-Phiber